Are you looking for a job with a good and appreciative working atmosphere and an open, humorous team? Absolutely flexible working hours? Promote your further development? You're in luck - we are currently expanding our enthusiastic team. Who we are? We are global leaders in the analysis and optimization of IT environments for all aspects of collaboration and communication.
Due to the growth of our Microsoft product range, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Senior Database Developer (f/m/x)
who will join our development team in Vienna and concentrate on our Microsoft M365 solutions.
- Design and optimize our database system architecture
- Work with the team to shape how we collect, store, and visualize data
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Apply critical thinking skills to understand the context of the data we process
- Contribute significantly to the creation of new products and functionalities
- Research and implement new technologies
- 5 years or more experience with database systems (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Strong interest in learning new technologies in the Azure world (primarily ADX and Kusto – experience with those is optional but a big plus)
- Experience in optimizing database systems and -queries
- Experience with data analytics
- Good team skills, but able to work independently
- Fluent English and German (oral & written)
Also good are
- DevOps experience
- Software development skills
- Scrum team experience
- Interest in data visualization
- Diverse activities with potential for further development
- A collaborative atmosphere in an international working-environment
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours/location
- Internal & external professional development opportunities
- A modern office with billiard and darts facilities*
- Fruit and coffee sponsored by the company*
- Extracurricular activities such as Geek Nights, billiard tournaments, sporting groups*
- Excellent public transport connection and local infrastructure
- Annual season ticket for the Wiener Linien
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 50.652,00 gross per year for this full time position according to our Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik.
Our IT-Recruiter, Daniela Schlick,is looking forward to receiving your CV or LinkedIn Profile by Email . She will contact you promptly upon receipt.